[San-Diego-pm] SWIG vs. Inline::C/C++ presentation?

Emile Aben emileaben at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 10:19:22 PDT 2007

Hi,

A researcher at the research group I'm working at (CAIDA,
http://www.caida.org), has recently had some mixed experiences with
using Inline::C/C++ . He's proposed to do a presentation about using
swig vs. Inline::C/C++ at some point and wanted to know if there might
be interest from the SD-perlmongers in his presentation.

So, I'm proxying his question to this list. Please let me know if
there is interest in this, I don't know about the how and when yet,
but it might be possible to use the SDSC auditorium sometime for this.

Emile