[San-Diego-pm] Damian, Randal, and the shirts!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Sep 28 14:08:53 PDT 2006

Perl Mongers,

If you've ordered one or more shirts, they have arrived.  The first
chance you'll have to pick them up will be on Monday when we all meet
with Damian.  Figure that it will cost $7 / shirt.  If you didn't
order one but want one, I did get a few extra, but you'll have to
wait till everyone who orded one gets their shirt first.

And about Damian's talk, if you haven't invited your friends or
coworkers yet, feel free to go do that.  If you can, try and give me
a heads up, but everyone is welcome whether I know they are coming or
not.

And about Randal, if anyone wants to take the lead on this and can
arrange for him to show next week (as opposed to today), you have my
many thanks.

Any questions, comments, concerns, querries, or other matters of interest?