[San-Diego-pm] The March Mingle IS Two Days Away! (fwd)

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Mar 20 15:49:52 PST 2006

I'm planning on going, as this could be a good way to mingle with much
of the rest of San Diego tech community.

----- Forwarded message from Cameron Childress <cameronc at mindspring.com> -----

The March Mingle's right around the corner!  150 people have already
sent in an RSVP! If you haven't recently done so, I'd appreciate it
if you would send out a reminder email to SD PERL Mongers today!

When:       Wed, March 22nd, 5:30PM - 9:00PM
Where:      Dave and Busters (map @ marchmingle.com)
Cost:       Free Finger Food (Cash Bar)
RSVP/Info:  http://www.marchmingle.com
Sponsors:   Adobe (adobe.com)
            Microsoft (microsoft.com)
            Robert-Half (rht.com)
            GroundWork Open Source (groundworkopensource.com)

Last year, SD PERL Mongers was among the 20 different San Diego
User Groups which participated in the second annual March Mingle. About
200 people attended the event and it was a great success, largely due
to strong support from the participating User and Technology Interest
Groups.

Consider this an official invitation for the SD PERL Mongers to join us again at the
Third Annual March Mingle. Just like last year, the March Mingle is a
technology agnostic event that brings together developers of all kinds, a
sort of annual "Technology Woodstock" or "Ultimate Geek Happy Hour" for San
Diego. No sales or technical presentations, just talking shop and munching
on finger food while relaxing and enjoying the games and atmosphere.

Thanks to our sponsors, we will have a buffet of finger food and plenty of
door prizes, including software and books.

If you have any questions or comments, please call my cell, AIM or Email me!

Hope to see your group there!

-Cameron
President, San Diego ColdFusion User Group

---
cell:  678.637.5072
aim:   cameroncf
email: cameronc at mindspring.com