[San-Diego-pm] Finding GD.pm

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Sat Jul 22 17:57:51 PDT 2006

Can't locate loadable object for module GD in @INC....

I have refined the problem. I wrote the following program:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
BEGIN{use CGI::Carp qw(carpout fatalsToBrowser);carpout(\*STDOUT);$|=1;}
use strict;
use CGI qw(:standard);
use lib ".";
use GD;

I then did selective commenting of GD.pl. The only line it doesn't like
inside GD.pm: bootstrap GD;

The only module I could find with bootstrap is Dynaloader. I copied it
into cgi-bin and set the permissions.

Dynaloader's dependencies are vars, AutoLoader, and Config. I copied
vars.pm, AutoLoader.pm and Config.pm into cgi-bin and set the permissions.

I think I've covered all dependencies but the symptom remains. Any ideas?
--
Joel Fentin       tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864
Email me:         http://fentin.com/me/ContactMe.html