[San-Diego-pm] 2D graphics scripting

Dirk Dirk at Finches.com
Mon Feb 6 08:01:09 PST 2006

I have about finished installing a LAMP (M=postgreSQL) application in
Yuma, Arizona.

I have attended several of your meetings in San Diego and got advice
from many of you, but now I need to look over someone's shoulder as they
show me how to get ImageMagick working.  I have a RedHat subscription
and I'd like to use rpm's from the RedHat site when possible.

I'll be in S.D. several times this month.  If I bring my RedHat box will
someone help this struggling (chemical) engineer sort out this tangle of
modules and libraries?  I got a couple of encouraging e-mail threads
going in the Yuma area, but when I ask to meet for a tutorial they go
silent.  What's wrong?  It couldn't be a body odor thing.

Regards,
Dirk