[San-Diego-pm] Possible special event

Emile Aben emileaben at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 08:31:13 PDT 2005

Hi,

i was able to reserve the auditorium of the San Diego Supercomputer
Center (capacity 100) Tue. Aug 16 from 7:00 to 9:30 PM. I'll post
directions, since the whole UCSD campus is " 9500 Gilman Drive" you
won't find the address very helpful.

Emile

PS: Now i know  who to contact etc. i might be able to reserve it more often.