[San-Diego-pm] Next Month's meeting

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Jan 11 11:59:42 PST 2005

Perl Mongers,

We had a good turnout last night and some interesting discussion.  One
topic for further discussion is the date of next month's meeting.  We
will normally meet on the second Monday of the month, but in February
that lands on February 14th, Valentines day.  I'm guessing a fair number
of us are going to be occupied, so I'd like to see what other dates will
work for people.

So if you're intending to come to the meeting next month, which date do
you think will work out best for you?  At the meeting I heard some people
mention that February 7th would work out, and others indicated February
17th.  Let me know what works out best (or what would be the worst), and
I'll tabulate the votes and get a date chosen very soon.