[San-Diego-pm] Test

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Fri Jan 7 16:24:32 PST 2005

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 03:17:18PM -0800, Bob Kleemann wrote:
> *Tap* *Tap* *Tap*
>
> Is this thing on?

Hey, it looks like it is!  In case anyone has tried to post to the list
recently, there has been a few issues with servers moving that prevented
posts to the mailing list for a little while.  It appears to be fixed
now.

Just a reminder, there is a meeting next week at our new time and new
location:  Monday, 7PM, at Panera Bread off of Mira Mesa Blvd and I-15.
Let me know if you need any assistance getting there.

I'll see you on Monday!