[San-Diego-pm] Free to a good home - 6 issues of The Perl Journal et al.

Bruce Timberlake bruce at brtnet.org
Sun Nov 21 20:08:08 CST 2004

I have a few old issues of TPJ that I'm looking to unload (spring cleaning my
office a season or two early)...

Summer 1999
Fall 1999
Winter 1999
Spring 2000
Fall 2000
Fall 2001

I live in Carlsbad; first person who contacts me that can come get them within
the next week (I work from home, so I'm almost always here) can have them.
Alternatively, I will be in the Kearny Mesa area one or two afternoons a week
starting the week after Thanksgiving, and could arrange to drop them
someplace near there.  Or I can try to make the next meeting; haven't done
that in a *long* time though, so I'm not sure it'll work this time.

OT, but I also have a couple of years worth of ACM pubs (Dec 2002-current of
"Communications of the ACM" and "Queue"), and almost every issue of the
short-lived Embedded Linux Journal (Jan/Feb 2001 - May/Jun 2002, missing
Jan/Feb 2002). If anyone wants them, let me know. Otherwise they will all be
put in the recycling bin next week.