[San-diego-pm] Cookie problem

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Thu Jul 15 16:51:14 CDT 2004

Chris Radcliff wrote:
> Hi Joel,
>
> Cookies are sent with the result of your request (in the headers) and
> read on the next request. The cookies you read on any given request
> will only be those set previously, so you'll want to keep track of the
> values internally as well.
>
> Cheers,
> ~chris

I have read and and re-read the above, and I don't get it.

1. Are you saying I can't set the cookie and then check for its existence?

2. My understanding is that a common way to learn if cookies are
disabled in a browser is by setting one and then reading it.

3. You did not say there was an error in my code.

4. I am still stuck at this point.

--
Joel Fentin    tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864
Contact me:    http://fentin.com/me/ContactMe.html