[San-diego-pm] Santa Monica Job Offer (fwd)

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Jul 1 16:02:50 CDT 2004

If anyone is interested, please pursue with Nita Ryan, not me.

----- Forwarded message from Nita Ryan <nitajryan at cox.net> -----

From: "Nita Ryan" <nitajryan at cox.net>
To: <kmbruner at earthlink.net>
Subject: NEW!  Our client, in Santa Monica, CA, wants to immediately fill three positions for web applications developers and/or

As our Software Engineer of Web Application Development you will:Our client, in Santa Monica, CA,
wants to immediately fill three positions for web applications developers and/or
web production engineers who have at least four years exp. with Perl and a little exp. with MOD PERL.

These are high-paying long-term (open ended) contracts.

Here is the job req from the hiring manager:

As our Software Engineer you will:

Develop core technology, including the design/architecture of new solutions, the refinement of
existing code, and the optimization of dynamic web content

Engineer and maintain web applications written in Object Oriented Perl, operating on a
Linux/Apache/mod_perl platform

Create systems and APIs for interfacing with open and proprietary network services and complex
business logic/algorithms

Develop systems and APIs for interfacing with partner companies

And, you will have the following qualifications:

6+ years experience in software engineering, OOD/OOA/OOP

4+ years of Perl development

Mod_perl, Apache, XML, HTML, and UNIX skills

SQL, JavaScript, CSS, and DHTML desirable

Software architecture skills (UML a plus)

Strong debugging skills

Experience with CVS or other revision control systems a plus

Ability to work collaboratively in a shared code environment

Excellent time management skills with proven success in meeting project deadlines

If this interests you, please call me immediately for more information.

Thanks,

Nita Ryan

Ryan Recruiting

16835 Algonquin St., Ste 613