FWD: SDCFUG - March Mingle at Dave and Busters

Joe Crawford joe at artlung.com
Tue Feb 24 15:31:10 CST 2004

~sdpm~
Hey all:

Cameron Childress and the CFUG for San Diego have been busy bees working
on a great event for March - totally social, totally tech-neutral. I'm
marking a big red "X" on my calendar for this one -- so with luck this
will be really cool. You probably know me as the list-mom for
http://WebSanDiego.org - and to the extent I can speak for that smart
rabble, WebSanDiego is behind this event 1000%. We've been doing events
since 1999 at WebSanDiego, and have been using the meetups of late, but
here's a real social/technical event that has a chance to be major.

Below is Cameron's summary for the event. Mark it well!

	- Joe Crawford
	  http://WebSanDiego.org List Owner
	  http://joecrawford.com/

Join the San Diego ColdFusion User Group (sdcfug.org), the San Diego
Macromedia User Group (sdmmug.org), and other local User Groups for the
first annual March Mingle!  This event will replace our usual monthly
technical presentation for March.

When:      Wednesday, March 10th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
              (NOTE DATE CHANGE)
Where:     Dave and Busters (map @ sdcfug.org)
Cost:      Free Pool and Finger Food (Cash Bar)
RSVP:      rsvp at sdcfug.org
More Info: http://www.sdcfug.org

We'd like to make this a technology agnostic event that brings together
developers of all kinds, a sort of annual "Technology Woodstock" or
"Ultimate Geek Happy Hour" for San Diego.  To this end, we have gathered
together a few sponsors and rented out a private gameroom at Dave and
Busters. To kick things off this year, some folks from Macromedia San Diego
(formerly eHelp) will be joining us at the event.  No sales or technical
presentations, just talking shop and munching on finger food while relaxing
and enjoying the games and atmosphere.  Oh, and did we mention we will have
door prizes including books and software?

--------
SPONSORS

:: Macromedia ::
Macromedia User Groups represent a large portion of the very vibrant and
active Macromedia customer community. Macromedia recognizes over 300 world
wide user groups who provide a forum of support and technology to Web
professionals of all levels and professions. Macromedia User Groups
strengthen community, increase networking, unveil the latest technology
innovations, and reveal the techniques that turn novices into experts, and
experts into gurus. You can find your local Macromedia User Group at
http://macromedia.com/usergroups

:: SUMO ::
Sumo Consulting specializes in the development of enterprise business
applications across a variety of industries.