Conferences, Meetings, and Other Stuff

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Feb 4 16:37:46 CST 2004

~sdpm~
Folks, I have some good news and better news.  The good news is that
if you have interest in going to the conference, the opportunity is
still available.  The better news is that if you're worried about
there not being enough passes, I have also gotten three more passes.
That's four passes total, one for the "Emerging Technology Conference
Sessions" and three for the "Digital Democracy Teach-In".  If you need
some more info, take a look here at the conference website:

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/etech/

So please let me know if you are interested!  If no one is, I'll have
to pass these on to some of the suits at my work!  ;-)

Also, like Joel mentioned, the sign-up for becoming a member of the
San Diego Perl Mongers and having your information up for all the
other members to see has been made easier.  Go to http://SanDiego.pm.org
and click on "Members" to create a personalized profile for yourself.

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org