[San-Diego-pm] Future meetings

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Dec 22 17:45:51 CST 2004

Perl Mongers,

Last night at the meeting it was decided that we were going to move
future meetings to Mondays, and the location was going to move.  There
was a question as to whether it would be better to have meetings on the
second or third Monday of the month.  Well, looking at the future
calendars, I can see that Martin Luther King Jr Day and President's Day
both fall on the third Monday of their respective months, which means
that we're probably better off having it on the second Monday of the
month.

Also, as for the new location, I talked to one of the managers at Panera
Bread and they seemed OK with the idea of having us meet at their
location.  So next month we will be meeting at their Mira Mesa location,
10751 Westview Parkway, and taking advantage of the free WiFi.  It's in
the same shopping center as the big Edwards Theater, right behind Bucca
di Beppo.

If there is any questions or concerns with the new plans, please don't
hesitate to contact me.