Meeting tommorow!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Apr 19 12:50:06 CDT 2004

~sdpm~
Hey folks,

Just a reminder that there is a meeting tommorow evening.  Same time and
same place as always, Callahan's in Mira Mesa at 7PM.  Let me know as
soon as you can so I can make properly sized reservations.  Also let me
know if you need directions or other assistance getting there.

Also, I just noticed that Larry Wall has put up Apocalypse 12 on
Perl.com.  If you're interested in the direction that Perl is heading,
then you may want to check it out.
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org