Color Vs. No Color question

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Tue Jun 17 00:55:01 CDT 2003

~sdpm~
Joe Crawford wrote:

> valid hex notated color names should begin with the pound sign, i wonder
> if that's the problem you've come across.... check:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/types.html#h-6.5
> and

That doesn't seem to be it. In the page source with both versions, the #
  is stripped out. In any case I tried it in both versions of the
program and there was no change.
=========================
> also note that #DDDDDD is a very pale grey that might be too subtle to
> notice on some displays. #CCCCCC should be fine though.

That isn't the issue. I have other pages where all the colors have been
turned to white.

Thanks for trying.
--
Joel Fentin    tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864
email:   joel at fentin.com
Biz:   http://fentin.com
Personal:   http://fentin.com/me/

~sdpm~