Question

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Tue Jun 3 09:35:43 CDT 2003

~sdpm~
>...Assuming that you
>do want to be legit though, the only way that something like this
>could happen is with Mr. Sixpack's help.

Yes it's legit. It's part of something that involves extreme
security. What is the minimal help Mr. Sixpack needs to give?
==========
>If you give us a better clue to what you are trying, we can
probably
>guide you in the right direction on how to get Mr. Sixpack to help
>you out.

It involves hardware connected to Joe Sixpack's computer.
Exercising that hardware. Others would have the same hardware but
with access other codes. It's not as simple as that but you get
the idea.

--
Joel Fentin    tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864
email:         joel at fentin.com
biz:           http://fentin.com
personal:      http://fentin.com/me/

~sdpm~