Reminder: Social Meeting this month

Douglas Wilson dgwilson1 at cox.net
Tue Jun 3 00:35:41 CDT 2003

~sdpm~
This is a reminder that a social monger meeting
is planned for this month, and Ben Tilly, visiting
perl guy from NYC, is planning to come
also. Here are the details:

Time:
Wednesday, June 18th 7pm

Place:
The Olde Ship
British Pub & Restaurant
1120 W 17th St
Santa Ana, California
714-550-6700 tel
714-441-1449 fax
www.theoldeship.com

Directions:
Take I-5 to Santa Ana
Exit 17th St. Turn Left (Go West) past Main St.
It'll be on the left, but go to Bristol, make a U-turn
and its on the right.

Dinners are just under to just over $10 (Good food, good drink!)
Let me know if you plan on coming so I can make reservations
(or just show up!).

I know its an hour or two drive for alot of
you (I used to make that drive every day), but
come on up if you can. Bring a significant other (or
whomever else) and make a date of it if you want
to, or just carpool; like I said, the food is good.
If you happen to show up early to the area,
and need to waste some time, there's a mall a few
blocks north on Main Street (Main Place, see
mapquest.com), or thrift shops a few blocks
south in downtown Santa Ana.

See ya there :-)

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org