December Perl Meeting

Douglas Wilson dgwilson1 at cox.net
Sat Dec 6 00:36:38 CST 2003

~sdpm~

I know its short notice, but due to various lame excuses, I forgot to
mention that if you feel like driving a distance tomorrow evening
(7pm Sat. Dec. 6), OC.pm
is having a social meeting at the same place as a few months ago,
The Olde Ship (http://www.theoldeship.com) in Santa Ana. Come
on up if you have the inclination :-)