Job Opportunity from Internet Express...

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Aug 18 19:29:13 CDT 2003

~sdpm~
I just got this in the mail.  If you are interested or have any
questions, please contact Mr. Diamond directly.

----- Forwarded message from Barry Diamond <bdiamond at ixpres.com> -----

From: Barry Diamond <bdiamond at ixpres.com>
To: rkleeman at energoncube.net
Subject: Perl Mongers

Dear Bob:

I am in need of a talented PERL programmer in the San Diego area to work on
special projects and as a chief admin for our core systems (email, web,
radius, etc.). Came across your website in a Google search and thought you
may know a few good PERL programmers who may be looking for a full time
opportunity. Please email me or call my cell phone at 858-342-2830 if you
have any suggestions. Any input you could give me would be appreciated. I
did post the job to your website as well.

Thanks,

Barry Diamond
CEO
Internet Express
www.ixpres.com
America's Best Internet Service
DSL , T1 and Hosting Experts
Tel: 888-327-8375, 858-623-0292 x555
Fax: 858-623-9199 Open 24 hours a day!

Internet Express has received Congressional recognition for our outstanding
commitment to our community and we are proud to be an official service
provider to the United Way, Boy Scouts of America, Red Cross, Muscular
Dystrophy Association, San Diego Veterans and many other non-profit
organizations. The county of San Diego has proclaimed the 23rd of December
to be "Internet Express Day".

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Diamond;Barry
FN:Barry Diamond
ORG:Internet Express
TITLE:CEO
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(858) 623-0292 x555
TEL;WORK;FAX:(858) 623-9199
ADR;WORK:;;5055 Viewridge Avenue;San Diego;California;92123;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:5055 Viewridge Avenue=0D=0ASan Diego, California 92123=0D=0AUnited States of=
 America
URL;HOME:http://www.ixpres.com
URL;WORK:http://www.ixpres.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:bdiamond at ixpres.com