Question

Tkil tkil-sdpm at scrye.com
Thu Oct 24 17:27:09 CDT 2002

~sdpm~
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Sharpe <paul at russellsharpe.com> writes:

Paul> % perldoc perllocal

Paul> http://www.perl.com/pub/a/CPAN/misc/cpan-faq.html

Sigh.  I knew there was a page like that, but it's not listed on my
"perldoc perl", so I didn't look any harder.  :(

Although there's the corner case of installing modules for private
use; if you don't have write permissions to the system-wide
"perllocal.pod", your installs aren't listed there.  That's typically
the point at which I start resorting to @INC hacks.

t.
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org