Meeting this Wednesday (2002-10-16)

John Harvey johnharvey at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 15 18:35:15 CDT 2002

~sdpm~
At 04:27 PM 10/12/2002 -0600, Tkil wrote:

>1. Will anyone else show up?  Last month's meeting was a bit sparse.

I am planning to be there.

Last month I was in Arkansas visiting family and digging up family roots.

Since Tony suggested that I might look into lambda programming, I've
glanced at several implementations and have thoroughly confused myself. How
does Perl handle lambda? Where should I look? BTW, I don't think lambda is
main stream enough for a general topic.

Anyhow I plan to be there. If there is going to be elsewhere, let me know.

John Harvey

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org