TPC6 T-shirt idea part II

Chris Radcliff cradcliff at bluetitan.com
Thu May 16 16:56:10 CDT 2002

~sdpm~
Robert Kleemann wrote:
> Hey, I did both, I went to the meeting, then went to AotC too.

Aha, but I was only 30th in line at the AMC 12, mostly because I showed
up at 7:30pm. :)

> The more people the merrier.

Great. So, it looks like a Stonehenge/PM t-shirt is where we're at.
Looks like I'll have to get butt in gear and get that design in
print-ready format. Randal, have your t-shirt people call my people (OK,
e-mail me) and I'll get them set up.

Has anyone given any thought to the message our code snippet should
produce? Has anyone run the code (or parsed it by hand?) :)

> Congrats Chris, as the unanimous
> winner (and only entry), you'll get... um, I guess a free T-Shirt and an
> un-named prize.

Woo hoo! As long as it's not an autographed copy of "Perl for the Web",
I'm honored. (If it is, I'm only slightly honored.)

Cheers,
~chris

--
Chris Radcliff