TPC6 t-shirt idea

Chris Radcliff cradcliff at bluetitan.com
Wed May 15 15:55:30 CDT 2002

~sdpm~

Here's the front graphic for the Perl Conference t-shirt idea I
mentioned previously:

http://globalspin.com/t-front.png

It's not particularly obfuscated, but it's the best I could do on short
notice. :) It also uses my three pet Perlisms: eval, regex, and
soft-referenced variables.

For those of you intrepid enough to run the code, please note that the
message could be anything. Again, this was the best I could think of in
the time allotted. If anyone has a suggestion for the output text, it's
easy enough to generate a new transformation string. The text just needs
to be the same length as "JustAnotherPerlHacker", or  21 characters.

I won't be able to make the meeting tonight, but feel free to talk about
me behind my back. ;)

Cheers,
~chris

~sdpm~