TShirts

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Jul 1 13:46:46 CDT 2002

~sdpm~
On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 08:28:22AM -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> By the way, I flaked on the T-shirt idea.  I just couldn't figure out
> a good plan, since our party will be limited to a co-party with a
> bunch of other contributors.  The good news is that it's a gaming LAN
> party.  The also-good-news is that there will be free drinks until our
> tab runs out.  The other-good-news is that it's in the hotel lobby
> bar!  Thursday night.  Check it out.  The bad news is that I won't
> have money left to do T-shirts. :( And partially because I realized
> that without Bill, I'm really not very good at coming up with
> marketing ideas.

Chris, what's the status on the TShirt design?  It's ready to go, correct?
Anthony, you said you had a TShirt making friend, how likely is it that
we can get the TShirts ready in two weeks.  Can you call him up and find
out the price of, say, a dozen shirts, 100 shirts, or maybe 500 shirts?
If that doesn't work we'll go with one of the many online TShirt companies.
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org