Phoenix Perl writer wants advice on relocating to San Diego

Titmas Eric etitmas at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 12:09:44 CDT 2002

~sdpm~

--- Alan Stewart <astewart at spawar.navy.mil> wrote:

> Eric, what kind of engineering apps? The Navy drives
> a lot of contracting in
> San Diego, especially if you are willing to take
> medium to short term tasking.
>
> --
> Alan G. Stewart
> Code 2621, SSC, 53560 Hull St.
> San Diego, CA 92152-5001
> tel 619-524-3625 fax 619-524-2607
> astewart at spawar.navy.mil
> --

Unix workstation software development for use in chip
design at a semiconductor firm. Last 2 years I worked
on a memory compiler to create embedded memories for
system on a chip designs. This was written in Perl.

Before that for 4 years I worked on a 2 High
Performance
CAD tools; C++ on a Unix workstation.

Before that 10 years in C on Unix workstations.

Alan I have talked with Dave McDermott who you work
with. I haven't done embedded programming but I'm
willing to. What do you recommend?

Regards,
Eric

=====