Wed's meeting - helpful links

Douglas Wilson dgwilson at gtemail.net
Thu Sep 20 14:27:09 CDT 2001

~sdpm~

Some of what we discussed at last night's meeting
was links we found useful in one way or another,
and since attendance was light, posting them here.

I think http://www.htmlhelp.com is a great html
reference site, it also has several useful links
within the site (one of which was a site which had
a list of what CSS attributes worked with which
browswers).

And not so much useful, but an interesting use of
closures and recursion to produce an arbitrarily
nested for loop at:
http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=50132&lastnode_id=31503
(In case you ever need such a thing :)

-Doug