Open 2nd window w/o clickable link

rinzeldanrinzel dan at 2-bit.com
Tue Oct 16 15:04:51 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
>From Joel Fentin's message on 16 Oct 2001 about Open 2nd window w/o clickable link:

Joel:

This is not a perl question, but a javascript question.
Google for javascript popup ad scripts if you want to do this, or
look for pages that do what you want and look at their source
code.

-Dan (not in San Diego yet, but on my way) Rinzel

> ~sdpm~
> I want to display a web page and then open another window and
> display
> another page. I Know how to do this with a clickable link, but
> not so that
> it does it by itself.
>

> --
> Joel Fentin    tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864
>
> email: joel at fentin.com                web: fentin.com
> ~sdpm~
>
> The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org
>
> List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org
>
> If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
> you can send mail to <majordomo at happyfunball.pm.org> with the
> following command in the body of your email message:
>
>     unsubscribe san-diego-pm-list
>
> If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
> (if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
> list itself) send email to
> <owner-san-diego-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org> . This is the general
> rule for most mailing lists when you need to contact a human.

Dan Rinzel, 2-bit Idea Mill Consulting, LLC
  {-_-} dan at 2-bit.com {-_-} http://2-bit.com {-_-}
Web Data Systems Development, Site Design, Domain Hosting

Let us hold our distinction to be between civilized people and
barbarians, not between Muslims and Christians, or between
European and Arab Americans

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org