It's May

Chris Radcliff chris at velocigen.com
Tue May 1 18:52:31 CDT 2001

~sdpm~

Hi Mongers,

I'm finally finished writing the book, so I'll actually be able to make
it to this month's meeting! If anyone's interested, I can regale the
group with a tale of hardship and woe entitled, "Why No One Should Ever
Write a Five-Hundred Page Book. Ever." If not, you can always read the
result at http://www.globalspin.com/thebook/ -- just a first draft so far.

I'll personally buy pizza and beverages for the May 16th meeting in
penance for missing so many meetings. Come early to make sure you get some.

On a lighter note, is anyone interested in talking about SOAP and Web
Services? They've been on my mind and in the news lately... I'd also
like to know who's planning to attend the Perl conference. We might want
to put some t-shirts together; if someone artistic proposes a design, we
can get Cafe Press (http://www.cafepress.com) to print them.

~chris

Bob Kleemann wrote:

> It's May, which means our May Perl Mongers meeting is coming.  May 16 for
> all interested.  Topics to be discussed: anything we want!  If you have
> questions please bring them.  If you're working on any new or interesting
> projects, let's hear about it.  I hope to see you all at the meeting.

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org