Hey, we're in SD this saturday night (fwd)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Mar 12 04:05:12 CST 2001

~sdpm~
>>>>> "Garrett" == Garrett Casey <canetguy at home.com> writes:

Garrett> Unreal.  I have come down with a stomach flu, so I wouldn't
Garrett> have been too much fun.  Now I figure that I should have
Garrett> tried to make the trip.  So nobody showed up!!  No one, among
Garrett> our 80+ members, wanted to meet Perl guru and author Randal
Garrett> Schwartz? Sucks the Randal didn't show either...

Two factors made me miss the mark.  I didn't realize TJ was still 25
minutes from the hotel (since we went to TJ first), and Bill was late
and we waited too long for him to hook up with us.

There's good news though.  Bill thinks he found a place, so we'll
*probably* be back down on the weekend of April 27-28 to finalize the
deal *or* look for another location if this one doesn't work out.  I'm
not telling you the name because I don't want to start any bizarre
rumors. :)

I'll stay on this list so that I can keep you aprised.

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org