Hey, we're in SD this saturday night (fwd)

Bobby Kleemann rkleeman at neta.com
Sat Mar 10 21:53:17 CST 2001

~sdpm~
OK, so I just received a call from Randal enlightening me on what
happened.  Randal (and friends) made the classic blunder, they were having
so much fun in TJ they completely lost track of time.  Well, hopefully
future endeavors here in SD will more be entertaining than a humorous
story.

 _ _ _
 Bobby Kleemann <rkleeman at neta.com>
     http://www.neta.com/~rkleeman/

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, Bobby Kleemann wrote:

> ~sdpm~
> Garrett,
> 	Don't worry.  I'm not sure what happened, but I arrived at the
> hotel at about 6:15 or so.  There were no Perl Monger's visible so I sat
> down and awaited someone to show up.  At about 6:30 I inquired about
> Randal's room, and the hotel staff told me he had not checked in
> yet?!  After a while with no one showing up, I left a message for Randal
> and left.  Who would guess Randal would miss his own party?!
>
> This is wierd too, it's the second time that one of my coordinated
> activities had less than expected attendance.  Anyone else have a reason
> for missing all the fun?
>
>  _ _ _
>  Bobby Kleemann <rkleeman at neta.com>
>      http://www.neta.com/~rkleeman/
>
> On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, Garrett Casey wrote:
>
> > ~sdpm~
> > Sorry guys, unfortunately I will not be able to make it tonight :(  Man this really sucks.  I have been wanting to meet Randal for a long time. Maybe during conference..
> >
> > I hope you all have a great time and may the schwartz be with you!
> >
> > -Garrett
>
> ~sdpm~
>
> The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org
>
> List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org
>
> If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
> you can send mail to <majordomo at happyfunball.pm.org> with the following
> command in the body of your email message:
>
>     unsubscribe san-diego-pm-list
>
> If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
> (if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
> list itself) send email to <owner-san-diego-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org> .
> This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
> to contact a human.

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org