The Schwartz is with us!

Bobby Kleemann rkleeman at neta.com
Thu Mar 8 16:16:45 CST 2001

~sdpm~
Randal Schwartz is in town, or at least he will be very soon.  He is
curious if any other Perl Mongers are interested in getting together
Saturday night for some barhopping downtown.  Respond to me if you are
interested and I'll give you the details when they are shortly available.

 _ _ _
 Bobby Kleemann <rkleeman at neta.com>
     http://www.neta.com/~rkleeman/

~sdpm~