last night's meeting

Mike Slack mike at slacking.org
Thu Jun 21 15:25:57 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
I am MMG (now everyone can associate a face and/or description with an email address).  If I'm not mistaken, I think the other guy's (CAG) name was Alan, but my memory is a little foggier on that one.

--
Mike Slack
mike at slacking.org
--
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't
be called research, would it?" --Albert Einstein

Todd Rockhold (todd.rockhold at ontogen.com) wrote:
> ~sdpm~
>
> (snip)
>
> We had a couple of new people.  My apologies to them for not remembering
> their names.  I'll call one of them the "Michigan Mathematics Guy" and the
> other the "Cambridge Akamai Guy", MMG and CAG for short.
>
> MMG has just moved here and is starting up a small company to work on
> enhancing ad hoc query functions in OLAP cubes.
>
> CAG, as one might suspect, works for Akamai and is here for a while scoping
> out the San Diego area.  The upshot seems to be that he likes the weather in
> San Diego better and the seminars in Cambridge better, so I guess it's still
> a horse race.
>
> (snip)
>
> ~sdpm~

~sdpm~