Perl Mongers

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Fri Aug 10 13:45:26 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
Brian,
	Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.  I am not aware of any local
Perl trainers, but perhaps someone in the group is.  I'm forwarding your
message to them and hopefully someone will be able to point you in the
right direction.

If you're interested in learning on your own though the group is friendly
and willing to help someone new into the language.

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 Brian.Henderson at MitchellRepair.com wrote:

> Hello Mr. Kleeman, I'm in need of Perl training in San Diego and I thought
> maybe you'd be able to point me in the direction of either a particular
> source to get some education, or someplace where there are several choices.
> I haven't been having much luck finding anything local and any help would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Brian Henderson
> Print Composition Dept.