Fwd: perl mongers at mp3.com

Garrett Casey canetguy at home.com
Mon Sep 18 17:20:01 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
Just wanted to remind everyone that our meeting is THIS WED. Details about the meeting
can be found at http://SanDiego.pm.org (thanx Mike and Bruce for getting the server up again :)
I will have the location and directions up later today...

Since MP3.com was nice enough to host our meeting a couple months ago, I figured it
would be ok to attach Michael's message.  Normally we don't do this...

-Garrett
http://SanDiego.pm.org
858 720 1789

>*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********
>
>On 9/18/00 at 2:43 PM Michael Galvin <michaelg at mp3.com> wrote:
>
>>Are you looking for a fun company? A company who goes beyond innovative
>>technologies? A place where you can be yourself? Flexible work schedules,
>>stock options, catered lunches, bonus programs, onsite fitness center,
>>onsite masseuse, educational assistance program, fun events, video games,
>>great money, and a 401k program? Then join us in San Diego. San Diego has
>>become the hotspot of technology.
>>
>>We are always looking for Perl Software Engineers & Web Developers who
>>specialize in Perl development. If your an engineer who really wants to
>>write code that will revolutionize the internet, then contact us.
>>
>>Check out what Tim O'Reilly said about us:
>>http://weblogs.oreillynet.com/tim/stories/storyReader$4
>>

>>Contact:
>>Michael Dean Galvin
>>MP3.com