ping script and The Next Meeting

Kynn Bartlett kynn-edapta at idyllmtn.com
Thu May 11 16:21:33 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
At 02:07 PM 5/11/2000 , Joe Crawford wrote:
>I'm at a loss as to how this is a perl question - but I may be missing
>something.

Well, someone could always rewrite ping in Perl, I suppose.  But
most likely he is writing a Perl script and wants to incorporate
a system call to ping into it?

On another topic:

When and where is the next meeting of San Diego Perl Mongers?  I
actually wrote some Perl this month, so I suppose I could bring
a sample of my code for everyone to laugh at. :)

--K

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn at idyllmtn.com>                   http://www.kynn.com/
Director of Accessibility, edapta                  http://www.edapta.com/