PERL MONGER UPDATE

adms1 adms1 at cts.com
Wed Mar 15 21:27:38 CST 2000

~sdpm~
NOTICE ABOUT TONIGHT'S MEETING:

Alex was scheduled to give a seminar / tutorial tonight.  Unfortunately, I just got a call informing me that he will not be able to make it to the meeting.  He is stuck in Seattle!

The meeting will still be held tonight.  It will be a social meeting where people with similar Perl interests will be able to network with each other.  Bring your code or Perl questions and you will get them looked at!

There will be drinks (beer!) and maybe other goodies at the meeting.

I am sorry for the inconvenience due to the change in plans, but we still will have a fun Perl night.

See you at 7:00pm!

-Garrett

http://SanDiego.pm.org

~sdpm~