mod perl book

Bobby Kleemann rkleeman at neta.com
Tue Jun 27 19:44:10 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
I've been using the OReilly Book "Writing Apache Modules with Perl and C"
(the Eagle book) and have been relatively pleased with it.  Add to that
the documentation you can usually find laying all over the web, this
group, and you should be in good shape.

 _ _ _
 Bobby Kleemann <rkleeman at neta.com>
 http://www.neta.com/~rkleeman/

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, jeff wrote:

> ~sdpm~
> Can anyone recommend a good book or web resources for learning mod_perl?
>

> --
> Jeff Saenz
> jeff at planetoid.net
>

> ~sdpm~
>
> The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org
>
> List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org
>
> If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
> you can send mail to <majordomo at happyfunball.pm.org> with the following
> command in the body of your email message:
>
>     unsubscribe san-diego-pm-list
>
> If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
> (if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
> list itself) send email to <owner-san-diego-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org> .
> This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
> to contact a human.

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org