Jan. Perl Mongers Meeting

adms1 adms1 at cts.com
Tue Jan 11 13:58:57 CST 2000

~sdpm~
This is to remind you that our Perl mongers meeting is tomorrow!
The time and location has changed.  We will be starting at 7pm (not 7:30pm).

The location is:

Binary Evolution
8380 Miramar Rd., Suite 105
San Diego, CA 92121

Take 805 to Miramar rd. East.
Second traffic light: miramar mall, left
Go two blocks until you see sharp right turn, turn left into parking
lot.  You'll see large sign on left side: 8380 Miramar mall.

I have updated the web page http://SanDiego.pm.org to reflect this information.  If anyone has questions, please call me on my cell phone (619) 417-2136

-Garrett

ps. Hope you new year was great...
~sdpm~