proxy Q, not a perl Q (what the hell...)

C. Abney cabney at cyberpass.net
Thu Feb 24 15:36:36 CST 2000

~sdpm~
I get a:

proxy-authenticate: Basic realm ="enter username and passwd"

header ( 407 ) from a proxy the network guy says isn't using
authentication.  What's my response?  ( how 'bout I tell him
he's full of beans! <g> )

Sorry, I'm having trouble with rfc261[6|7] (or whatever they
are.)

CA
--
[C++ is] like having a shopping cart with a souped-up V8 installed.
Sounds kind of cool, but it'll rip your arms off if you try to

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org