Perl/Tk Question

David Finney David.Finney at buzztime.com
Tue Apr 4 12:12:35 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
When running a Perl/Tk app under windows, how can one stop the DOS console
window from minimizing to the app bar at the bottom of the screen (or
wherever you keep yours)? If the program executes flawlessly, as I'm sure
most of your apps do, it presents few problems. But if the app doesn't
start, I have to restore the DOS console to read the errors/warnings. This
dance can get a little annoying after awhile.

"On the other hand, you have different fingers"

David A. Finney
Director, Software Development
BuzzTime, Inc.
A Subsidiary of NTN Communications, Inc.
5966 La Place Court
Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92008
(760) 929-5281