Where to host Perl scripts?

Rick Schlientz rick at sd.aonix.com
Thu Nov 4 18:33:12 CST 1999

~sdpm~
I asked this at the last meeting, but there wasn't any real consensus...

Where is a good place to host a "home page" for a Perl based test and build
harness that I have built and used over the years?  I've placed the code
under the GNU copyleft and need to get it out where everyone can use it.

The sudden urgency comes from a consulting job I'm starting tomorrow.  If I
can't prove to their lawyer that this code is already out in the "public
domain" he will insist it must be work for hire and they get exclusive
rights.  No Way!

Thanks!
Rick

~sdpm~