Update!

adms1 adms1 at cts.com
Wed Apr 7 12:35:09 CDT 1999

~sdpm~
I have been working to get the web page up.  Several times I have had to contact the main guys at pm.org to get the DNS set. It looks like it is going to happen soon. So, the web page will be available in the next couple days from san-diego.pm.org and SanDiego.pm.org.

Remember, our next meeting is April, 14th, 7:30pm  The location is at Starbucks in San Diego.

The address is Genesse Plaza, 4227 Genesee Avenue, San Diego, CA 92117, (619) 278-6017

You can get a map via
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=4227+Genesee+Avenue&csz=92117

Look forward to seeing all of you there.

-Garrett
ps There are 8 of us now!