[Saltlake-pm] Seeking a presenter for August Perl Mongers

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:19:19 PDT 2018

I'm looking for a presenter for Salt Lake Perl Mongers at our August 14th
meeting.

The venue in August will be the Silicon Slopes location in Lehi at
2600 Executive Pkwy, Lehi, UT 84043 (Parking is free)

In September we are going to try out the downtown SLC venue at 222 South
Main (Parking will be provided free).

If you have something interesting to discuss, whether it be specifically
Perl related, or of interest to Perl developers, please contact me so that
I can get it set up.

Dave

--

David Oswald