[Saltlake-pm] Meeting Rescheduled to THURSDAY January 26th

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:29:20 PST 2017

Ingy had to delay his trip from Seattle to SLC due to the hazardous winter
driving conditions. So we're rescheduling our meeting to THURSDAY JANUARY
26th 2017 so that he can get here without having to battle the storm the
whole way.

Here's the original message (with dates updated):

Special Guest Ingy döt Net will be in town and has offered to present.
THURSDAY January 26th we'll let Ingy talk about whatever cool and
interesting things he's got on his mind. He's really a great speaker to
watch, and always has something cool he's working on.

Join us THURSDAY at 7:00 pm at the Mojo Marketplace offices in Draper (our
normal location).

Directions are on the website
http://slcperlmongers.com