[Saltlake-pm] Tuesday: Perl Mongers at the UVU Business Resource Center

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 21:34:19 PDT 2017

This month Perl Mongers will be meeting at:

*UVU Business Resource Center*
*815 West 1250 South, Orem, UT 84058*

If you've ever attended PLUG you already know where the BRC is located.
For those who haven't been there, it's a nice venue located just south of
the main UVU campus.

We will be meeting *Tuesday, April 11th at 7:00pm*.  So if you've been
missing out on Perl Mongers because Draper has been to much of a hike from
the center of Utah County, join us in Orem this month.

Our presenter will be *James Lance*. His topic will be *Vim Plugins*. Plus
we will have a *15 Minute Intro to Vim*. So even if you're not a Perl
lover, you may find this interesting

Food will be provided by our sponsor, Endurance/Bluehost.

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com