[Saltlake-pm] For October: Lightning Talks

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:13:17 PDT 2016

For our October meeting we will be hosting Lightning Talks.

Our time slots will be 5 and 10 minutes.

Speakers may discuss any tech-oriented topic that interests them.
Perl-related topics are suggested, but this could be an opportunity for us
to all explore other technologies as well, so non-Perl tech topics are
still fine.

Slides are recommended.

Presentations should be "safe for work."

If you would like to participate please contact me via email (
daoswald at gmail.com).  We would love to hear from you, and this can be an
opportunity to be heard without committing to all the prep that typically
goes into a 30-60 minute presentation.

Dave

--

David Oswald