[Saltlake-pm] Call for presenter for Tuesday, Sept 13th

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:09:45 PDT 2016

Have something you'd like to talk about that is Perl related?  Now is your
chance.

After a few months off, we're getting started again with monthly Salt Lake
Perl Mongers meetings.  Our next meeting is Tuesday September 13th at
7:00pm, at the Mojo offices in Draper.  See http://saltlake.pm.org for
address and directions.

If you have something you would like to present, please send me an email.
We'll get you scheduled.  Even if it's for a future month, send me an email.

One thing we would also like to do is present a beginning programming
series using Perl, for youth.  If you have ideas you would like to
contribute please let me know.

If your organization or company would like to sponsor this  month's meeting
by providing food, also let me know. You'll have an opportunity to
introduce yourself and say a few words.

See everyone Tuesday!

Dave

--