[Saltlake-pm] PerlMongers, Tuesday Nov 10th!

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:24:30 PST 2015

It crept up on us, but tomorrow (Tuesday) is PerlMongers.

We'll be pleased to hear from Scott Wiersdorf:

Title: SSH at Scale

did you know you can also make non-blocking SSH requests? We'll
discuss some of the technologies available in Perl to initiate
thousands of simultaneous SSH connections from a single process, run
aribtrary remote commands on each of the connections, and then manage
stdout and stderr in a sane way and top it all off with a demo.

Time: 7:00pm