[Saltlake-pm] July Perl Mongers meeting (It's your turn to present)

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:34:00 PDT 2015

Ok, maybe that subject line is too spammy. ;)

Our July meeting will be Tuesday July 14th 2015 at 7:00pm.

I'm seeking one or more presenters for this meeting.

Possible ideas:
    My favorite YAPC talk.
    What I learned at YAPC.
    What I didn't present at YAPC but should have.
    More details on what I presented at YAPC.
    The module I've been working on.
    What's new in (Perl 5.22, some module, some technology that Perl can
manipulate)
    Something that's been on my mind.
    Something that I've been meaning to think about.
    Anything else that may be of general interest to Perl people.

If you have something you would like to talk about, please let me know.

This meeting will sneak up on us if we aren't careful, thanks to the 4th of
July holiday between now and then.

Dave

--

David Oswald